Welcome


I don't really know how to start this. I have had a couple of blogs but the beginning is always awkward and weird and well... what the heck do I write?

I guess Welcome. Welcome to Lively Blue and all the awkwardness. I wrote a whole page about who I am and what you'll find in this blog if you're interested to know (please be, please do). I have no idea how this will go, but have some faith in me and wish me good luck.

Funny thing? In one month exactly will be my birthday. It is a good date to start blogging after all ;)

Till the next time!

5 comments

  1. Hiya Lhya! Welcome to the awesome world of book blogging! Feel free to holler at me if you ever need any help! ^^

    P.S. I'm shy too.

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophia! I will, no doubt.
      P.S. We, shy people, rock it.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blogging community Lhya :) So excited to have you here..Looking forward to wonderful bookish discussions <333

    Uma@Books.Bags.Burgers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Me too, really. Your blog's name–as I already said–it's so cool, it reminds me to Bob's Burgers haha.

      Delete
    2. Lol :P I'm glad you like it Lhya <33

      Delete